Friday, May 24, 2013

New to Blogging

Well I am a little new to blogging....I know I have been living under a rock for the past 10 years, and now that I have finally started to do it....well I wouldn't be surprise if it suddenly went out of style.


  Well I have decided to bring my love of tea to others through this blog. In doing this I will hopefully  be able to pass along my knowledge of tea as well as acquire some from the readers. I will be conducting reviews on new tea and tea products, so if anyone out there has any new products or new teas that I simply must try let me know. 

 

  Again bare with me for the first couple of post until I start to get everything set up. 

 

  My next post will be a product review from Teavana, The perfect Tea Maker, So make sure to check back in every Saturday for new reviews and Tea News. 

No comments:

Post a Comment